Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And I am Right Again!




So once again, after I make a "RE" post I am correct. The last time I made a "RE" post, I said that if Drury and Gomez can perform the Rangers are in good hands. Well last time, Gomez and Drury both scored and the Rangers both won.

And yet again, I make the "RE" post. Drury gets 3 assists and Gomez scores 1 goal in the Rangers 3-1 win over the New York Islanders. Maybe a win over the Islanders is not saying much but it was a much needed win and Drury and Gomez played very well.

It is important for Drury and Gomez to keep their play consistent and at a high level and the Rangers will be fine like I expressed in the past!

This does not necessarily change the opinions towards Tom Renney. And I do believe he is a good coach. But again, we may want to wait it out.

The Rangers rank dead last in Goals For Average.



Mark Elliot Wishnia <---------------------------CLICK!
SportsTalkNY Blog Team




See
SPORTSTALKNY every Wednesday night live from 9 PM to 11 PM est at
www.sportstalknylive.com. Check out past shows on the archive page and
download all past interviews in the itunes store keyword
"sportstalknypodcasts "