Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Keeping You Posted -- Smelling the Roses




Remember that really adventurous tale I told you regarding my buying of Rose Bowl tickets? Well if you don't, you can read up on that simply by clicking here. It truly will never get old in my opinion.

And although this goes right along with that random irrelevant article, I am continuing it by keeping you up to date.

Tomorrow (Wednesday, December 31, 2008), I will be taking my flight to Los Angeles. I will be on Delta flight 81 and you can track my plane here or track it much more in depth here. On January 2nd I will be returning via Delta flight 78 which you can track in the same location.

When I return I will post pictures and discuss my experience with the world.

You can tune in to the Rose Bowl at about 1:30pm where I will be (PT), 4:30pm ET or 3:30pm CT.

WE ARE PENN STATE!




Mark Elliot Wishnia <---------------------------CLICK!
SportsTalkNY Blog Team



See
SPORTSTALKNY every Wednesday night live from 9 PM to 11 PM est at
www.sportstalknylive.com. Check out past shows on the archive page and
download all past interviews in the itunes store keyword
"sportstalknypodcasts "