Monday, January 5, 2009

There is a Small Chance I am a Genius




The idea of this blog probably isn't for me to gloat but I think now that I have the opportunity, I am going to do so. Granted the Penguins have lost 4 straight games before the Rangers destroyed them 4-0, I still believe that what I said in my last blog post is 100% correct.

I said that Metsradamus' assertion blah blah blah was wrong. But I also stated that if Drury and Gomez played like the players we all expected them to, the Rangers all of a sudden have 2 dynamic players.

Well wouldn't you know that just 3 days later, Drury and Gomez each get a goal and an assist vs the Penguins and the Rangers embarrass Crosby and his gang 4-0. Of course there are so many people that deserve credit in this game but it just further proves that getting rid of Dubinsky for Kovalchuck is not necessary.

When Drury and Gomez are on, the team is on. Dubinsky for Kovalchuck would be an unnecessary trade.

Just throwing that out there.....

Mark Elliot Wishnia <---------------------------CLICK!
SportsTalkNY Blog Team




See
SPORTSTALKNY every Wednesday night live from 9 PM to 11 PM est at
www.sportstalknylive.com. Check out past shows on the archive page and
download all past interviews in the itunes store keyword
"sportstalknypodcasts "